Sileneae taxonomy and systematics
Welcome to Sileneae Biodiversity Informatics Project at www.sileneae.info!
Oxelman, B., Rautenberg, A., Thollesson, M., Larsson, A., Frajman, B., Eggens, F., Petri, A., Aydin, Z., Töpel, M., Brandtberg-Falkman, A. 2013.
Sileneae taxonomy and systematics. http://www.sileneae.info
if you use any information on these pages that can't be cited from an original publication.
- Sileneae classification: Classification of the plant genera Silene, Lychnis, Agrostemma, Atocion, Viscaria and Petrocoptis (Caryophyllaceae). With links to nomenclatural information, as well as data on specimens and sequences. (Note that the page takes a while to load the first time)
- Sileneae refsearch: A searchable collection of Sileneae literature.
- X303: taxon description system
- Sileneae BLAST: Local BLAST against Sileneae sequences
- BOxTax: Web access to entire BOxTax database (for registered users. Guest access possible, but not very informative).
- EST primers from GEM prospector
Department of Biology and Environmental Sciences
bengt.oxelman (snabel-a) gu.se (spam safe address:
replace " (snabel-a) " with "@"!)